Wednesday, October 22, 2008
New Camera and Two Children
Hello everyone - I have had a few people commented on if we were still alive and wondering when am I going to update my blog if I was alive. Well hello everyone we are alive! I do have two excuses for not blogging - one my camera broke but I did get a new one and now we have lots of pics with memories that I need to get on here but I have to figure out new software and the whole bit which is tough with the next excuse - two children. Yes Preston is older and mobile now and I have a whole new meaning to having two children. In the beginning it was easy - but now that he is moving I am constantly busy. I am now a referee between the two kids - Gunnar don't take the toy out of Prestons hands if he has it- Gunnar run if you don't want Preston to get your toy - Preston please stop knocking down the garbage can - between the two of you would one of you sleep through the night. So I hope that all of you can understand why I have been taking a break from blogging, in fact I rarely use the computer any more. But my life will get calm once again - things always get easier or you just learn how to get more on top of life! So give me another couple weeks maybe even three and I will hopefully have some new posts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
wow, sounds like a busy time... i will be learning all about that before long! good luck... and yah i am excited to see some new pictures of you guys!! we miss you!
yeah!!! Can't wait to hear all about your family!!!!Happy Halloween!!
Post a Comment