With two boys - tractors are a favorite in our house. And luckily we have had sewer work done in the cultasac right next to us that Gunnar and Preston have gotten to get close! Every day Gunnar here's the noise and says TRACTOR Mom!! So we go for a little walk and see the tractors!
Now we have gotten to really know the tractor guys and they even let Gunnar on the tractor's - even asked if he wanted a ride, but Gunnar wasn't quite ready for that - but he climbed on board for a picture anyhow!
MY BOYS AND THEIR HARD HATS!
They really got to know us as we'd go down every day for the whole week or two they were here - so one guy brought the boys hard hats to go with the tractors. His name was Back Hoe Bill!! He was a 70 year old guy and they were just so sweet - we had to bring cookies to them before the job was done. We still go by the cultasac but now Gunnar says "where'd the rocks go, where's the tractors Mom"
Luckily highway 32 will never be done - so we still see tractors as we go on errands!

6 comments:
THE BOYS ARE SO CUTE IN THEIR HARD HATS!
That's cool. My brilliant plan is to someday have a park or a children's museum full of tractors and diggers and constructions stuff that they can climb on and play with. Maybe it already exists.
so cute and cute.. and I wish we could go camping too.. how fun. one of these days camie..our families will meet and our kids will have lots and lots of fun..
Camie - Cute!!
Thanks for leaving the address - I'll try to save it on my "favorites"!
You're boys are so cute and how fun to have such nice tractor drivers!
The tick story was too funny!! Do you remember on our first sister trip the ticks we got in Missouri?! It was too fun!
Hey - I'm signing anonymous so it doesn't get erased - but this is your favorite sister! Ha!! Okay I"m the wisest or oldest - but I hate saying that!!
Love ya tons,
Shan
hey cute pictures! i love the tiny camping chair for preston!
Shannon - I do have to say that besides being the wisest and oldest you are also the nutiest, just kidding! Yeah the tick story did remind me of our first trip back east - I was thinking I knew this before we moved here. I kept checking the car for the ticks too.
Tawnya - we will have to meet up again some day. You are in CA right now right??
Jane - I think you better bet busy on that museum, Gunnar and I will be your first costumers!
MacLayne - of course they are cute!! I hope you are happy now that I have updated the blog - there are more picts of course but I can only do so much at once!
Post a Comment